Career at ARTECC®
Are you looking for a job in a dynamic company where you have varied tasks and get to know exciting topics? Then you’ve come to the right place in our globally operating company!
As an OEM in the field of internal waste management, our products are an important part of a smooth production process in many companies.
Together we can achieve anything!
A good team is indispensable in a successful company. That’s why we offer various employee benefits that are worthwhile for everyone!
There are many other advantages at ARTECC®, such as fresh fruit and a large outdoor area, where the breaks can be spent particularly well.
That´s what we offer
- Detailed training in interesting areas of responsibility
- Exciting work with long-term prospects in a growing company
- Worldwide Projects
- Continuous personnel development measures
- motivated work environment
- future-oriented operation
Family owned company
long-term future perspective
Individual break design
Open door policy
Start your career at ARTECC®!
Since ARTECC® GmbH was founded in 2004, we have been dealing with the design, manufacture and maintenance of cutting technology and plant construction as original equipment manufacturers. Due to the high performance of our products in the field of in-house packaging waste processing, we have already established ourselves firmly in the market after a short time and look to a future of strong growth. Not only our products, we too stand for innovation, added value and sustainability.
Employees (all genders)
Mini job, part-time or full-time
For the areas:
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
Ventilation and air conditioning installer (m/f/d)
- Manufacture of ARTECC® products in the factory in Aalen
- Error analysis and troubleshooting on cutting units and extraction systems
- Construction and maintenance of individual parts and complete systems for our customers on site
- Completed training in a technical profession (industry, metal processing, pipe and sewer construction, …)
- Conscientious and independent working style
- Friendly appearance and enjoy working
- Willingness to travel and assemble
Find the right job offer that you are interested in.
After examining your application documents and if we think you are a good match for us and the position, we will invite you to an interview.
Questions? Contact us!
Im Loh 12
Accessibility and opening hours
Phone +49 7366 924468
Fax +49 7366 924469
Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.15pm